- Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days from our warehouse in Oregon.
- We ship most smaller packages via USPS and most larger packages via UPS. You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org, with a tracking number, when your order has shipped.
General Shipping Information
Orders ship from our warehouse in Eugene, Oregon. Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days. We do not ship on weekends. You will receive an email notification from email@example.com when your order has shipped.
Shipping is calculated during checkout based on the size, weight, and cost your order, however:
- Extra charges may apply for large or duplicate items (such as two baskets that do not fit inside one another). If this is the case, we will contact you with more information about additional shipping costs after you place your order.
- Some oversized items, such as oil drum sculptures, are shipped on pallets. We will contact you with further details should your order require palletized shipping. For a shipping quote before placing your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-684-0688. (Scroll down on this page for more detailed information on pallet shipping.)
- Lost packages are not our responsibility once they leave our warehouse. If you live in an area where you are concerned about package theft, please contact us at email@example.com to request shipping with signature required.
- Please note that we cannot ship baskets or large items to P.O. Boxes.
For expedited shipping: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) you wish to buy, along with your full mailing address and phone number.
International shipping: We ship within the United States only. We do not offer international orders via our website, as the shipping is cost prohibitive. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Local Order Pickup in Eugene, OR:
Local customers who order online from us now have the option to choose free, no-contact order pickup from our warehouse.
To participate in order pickup, please follow these steps:
- Use code PICKUP during checkout*. By using this code, you will not be charged for shipping.
- We will email you when your order is ready for pickup, generally within 1 business day.
- Orders can be picked up during our current warehouse hours, Monday through Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Our warehouse is located at:
388 E 3rd Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
- When you arrive, park in one of the free street parking spots in front of our building.
- Come to the door at the northeast corner of the building (the door with an accessibility ramp) and ring the doorbell. Please be patient; it may take a few minutes for us to get to the door.
If you have questions, call us at 541-684-0688.
* Code PICKUP is only valid for local customers who will pick up their orders at our warehouse.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico:
Shipping to the non-continental U.S. is expensive for baskets, and our shipping prices reflect the high charges. We ship to AK and HI primarily via USPS for cost savings, but USPS will not ship oversized items, including some XL hampers.
- If you're purchasing smaller items, such as jewelry and ornaments, these ship affordably, flat rate via USPS.
- We may be able to work with you to significantly reduce shipping costs on some items. For instance, we can send Pillow Covers in a flat rate mailer by removing the pillow insert. Just email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to work with you!
- If you are purchasing large items, such as hampers, the shipping cost may be even more than the charge reflected at checkout. We will contact you about the charges after creating a custom shipping quote for your order. Again, if you'd like to know the accurate shipping cost to HI, AK, or PR up front, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
2021 Update: Freight costs have risen sharply in 2021. We are now seeing freight quotes in the $400-$600 range. As always—please contact us if you'd like a freight quote prior to purchasing.
Shipping for oversized items, such as large oil drum sculptures, starts at $200. We only charge the actual shipping costs and do not charge for "handling" on our end.
- Shipping from Oregon to the east coast is most expensive, while shipping to California is least expensive. Shipping includes the cost for using a lift gate. Costs can sometimes be reduced if you can receive your item at a business address with a loading dock.
- Multiple sculptures can be shipped on a single pallet, typically at little extra cost.
- We can provide a shipping quote at any time during the ordering process. Please email us at email@example.com with your full shipping address and phone number to get started.
- Once you have placed your order and agreed to the shipping cost, we will send you a Paypal invoice for shipping costs. The total will subtract any shipping you have already paid during the checkout process.
- Due to high shipping costs, we cannot accept returns on oversized items.
Shipping During Coronavirus
We are open to ship online orders Monday through Friday.
We have measures in place for the safety of our employees and customers, such as increased cleaning measures, masks for all employees, and social distancing of 6 ft. within our warehouse. We appreciate your continued support of fair trade and small businesses!
Our retail store in Eugene, OR, is open for limited hours along with all of 5th Street Public Market. Please check the 5th Street Public Market site for hours and information.
Last updated October 26, 2021.
Returns & Exchanges
To initiate a return or exchange, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
We do not collect any sales tax. We are based in Oregon, a sales-tax-free state.